Alvin D. Shulman joined the firm in 1961 when it was located in the Inland Steel Building. He retired as a partner in 1998, and continues to practice before the USPTO as a patent agent in matters relating to metallurgical technology. Mr. Shulman received his J.D. from Northwestern University School of Law in 1958. He served in the U.S. Army from 1952 to 1954. He received a B.S. in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Illinois in 1952.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign (B.S.)
- Metallurgial Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office