As the Firm’s Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer, Anna Behrman leads the Firm’s strategic marketing and business development initiatives, bringing 20 years of services marketing and business development experience to the Firm. She works closely with Firm management, attorneys and her team to identify and best serve client needs.
Ms. Behrman’s leadership in the Firm’s business development and marketing initiatives includes:
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research and Client Relationship Management
- Business Development and Growth Strategy
- Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Website Development, Digital and Online Strategy
- Advertising and Public Relations
- Client Relations
Background and Credentials
Prior to joining Marshall Gerstein & Borun, Ms. Behrman’s professional experience includes senior marketing and business development roles within the legal industry, public companies and privately-held organizations.
Anna received her MBA in Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Entrepreneurship from The University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and her BBA in Marketing from The University of Texas at Austin.
- The University of Chicago (M.B.A.)
- Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Entrepreneurship
- University of Texas at Austin (B.B.A.)
Community and Professional Involvement
Ms. Behrman is involved in the following organizations and involved with Chicago’s civic and philanthropic endeavors.
- Legal Marketing Association (LMA), Member, 2005 – Present
- University of Chicago Women’s Business Group, Member, 2005 – Present; Board Member/VP Programs, 2010 – 2013
- Executives' Club of Chicago