CORPORATE IP CONFERENCE
The firm will be a sponsor at this year’s Corporate IP Conference hosted by the Law Bulletin Publishing Company. The half-day conference will be held at the Hilton Chicago on February 19, 2008 from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 am). This event is approved for 3 hours of CLE credit.
- After the KSR International decision how should in-house and outside IP practitioners manage patent development and litigation?
- Change is in the air. New PTO rules, pending legislation in congress and court decisions are continuing the shift in the patent landscape. Learn how you and your client need to change.
- Recent developments in copyright law including protection of online content and databases, and recent cases involving the DMCA.
- The status of "advice of counsel defense" and other ethical issues for IP counsel.
- Licensing IP assets: an ROI primer
- Does your company or client maintain a comprehensive IP asset management program? Learn how to develop an effective management program based on business and legal principles.
Register online or call 312-644-6762. Please note the early bird rate deadline is February 1st.