Marshall Gerstein Co-Sponsors Women in Bio-Chicago’s Start-up Challenge
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor Women in Bio-Chicago’s inaugural “Start-up Challenge," which will be held on Wednesday, September 30, 2015, from 5:30-8:00 p.m. at MATTER in Chicago, IL. For more information, click here.
During this event, moderated by partner and chair of Marshall Gerstein’s Biotechnology practice Heather R. Kissling, finalists from women-led Illinois biotech companies will deliver a short presentation about their company, technology, and products. Local experts in the investment and startup incubator community will provide feedback and select the winning presentation for a cash award.
- Barbara Goodman, Senior Vice President, PROPEL, iBIO Institute
- Alicia Loffler, Associate Provost for Innovation & New Ventures, Northwestern University
- Kapila Viges, Director of EnterpriseWorks Chicago at University of Illinois
- Irene Hrusovsky, Managing Director, Belle Capital
- Kathryn Hyer, Principal, Illinois Emerging Technologies Funds
Women In Bio (WIB) is a national non-profit organization of professionals committed to fostering and encouraging entrepreneurship and career development of women active in the life sciences industry.