Marshall Gerstein to Host GO RED STEM Speed Networking and Mentoring Event
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is honored to host the GO RED STEM Speed Networking and Mentoring event in partnership with Women In Bio – Chicago and the American Heart Association on Saturday, April 1, 2017. This event will bring together high school girls and a panel of women enjoying careers relating to the life sciences. Following the introductions and a short panel discussion on careers in STEM, the panelists and attendees will break out into small groups, allowing an opportunity for the attendees to be introduced to many different career paths in the life sciences.
Saturday, April 1, 2017
233 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 6300
Chicago, IL 60606
- Sharon M. Sintich, Ph.D., Partner, Marshall Gerstein
- Athina Bouroukas, Medical Student, Rush Medical College
- Lynn Braun, Ph.D., CNP, Nurse Practitioner and Director of Preventive Cardiology, Rush Heart Center for Women
- Azurii K. Collier, Ph.D., Management Consultant, Accenture
- Jodi Flax Soriano, Director, New Program Development, College of American Pathologists
- Yolanda Garcia, Assistant Professor, Rush University Medical Center in the College of Health Sciences
- Brenda Kogan, Project Manager/Project Engineer, Mead Fluid Dynamics
- Danielle Martinez, Ph.D., Senior Manager, Technology Licensing & Collaborations, AbbVie Inc.
- Nabeela Rasheed, Ph.D., Shareholder, McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd.
- Ketrija Touw, Ph.D., Research Scientist, Abbott Molecular Laboratories
- Amy E. Wilson, Ph.D., J.D., Patent Attorney, Shire
To learn more about the GO RED STEM event and to register, click here.