Jeremy R. Kriegel Authors Articles for InsideCounsel Magazine Discussing the America Invents ActMarch 7, 2012 – InsideCounsel
As a regular contributor to InsideCounsel, partner Jeremy R. Kriegel authored a series of articles discussing practical steps companies can take to prepare for the implementation of the America Invents Act (AIA).
Mr. Kriegel helps clients easily understand complex IP rights and business issues, building from his sixteen years of experience with diverse technologies and his training in mechanical engineering. He is listed in the Chambers USA 2011 Client’s Guide as a "key individual" at the Firm. Mr. Kriegel earned his J.D. from Washington University School of Law (St. Louis, MO) and received his B.S., with distinction, in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rochester (Rochester, NY).
You can view Mr. Kriegel’s commentary at InsideCounsel by clicking on the links below:
- "Is the Patent Office trying to price the AIA out of existence? - Drastic fee increases would discourage use of intended improvements to U.S. patent system" InsideCounsel, March 6, 2012.
- "5 considerations when served with a post-grant review petition - Post-grant review under the America Invents Act—a new patent battlefront" InsideCounsel, February 7, 2012.
- "First to File - It's Not Just a Race to the Patent Office - As March 16, 2013 Approaches, The America Invents Act Will Alter Patent Filing Strategies" InsideCounsel, January 10, 2012.
- "We Passed the America Invents Act – What Next? - Five More Tips To Help Companies Prepare For Implementation Of The AIA’s Provisions" InsideCounsel, December 16, 2011.
- "We Passed the America Invents Act - Now What? - Five Tips To Help Companies Prepare For The Impending Implementation Of The AIA’s Provisions" InsideCounsel, November 15, 2011.