Lisa Schaitberger specializes in the U.S. and foreign trademark prosecution process. Ms. Schaitberger has extensive experience in intellectual property issues. With over seventeen years of experience, Ms. Schaitberger’s technical skills allow for effective analytical and legal research.
- Roosevelt University (Certification)
- Legal Assistant Program
- University of Michigan (B.G.S.)
Background and Credentials
Prior to joining Marshall Gerstein & Borun LLP, Ms. Schaitberger’s professional experience included intellectual property, on-line and legal research, advertising review, and litigation.
Ms. Schaitberger received her Post-Baccalaureate Legal Assistant Certificate from Roosevelt University. She studied general studies as an undergraduate at the University of Michigan.
Community and Professional Involvement
- Illinois Notary Public since 2009
- Corsearch Advisory Board, Member, 2011-Present
- International Trademark Association (INTA) Roundtable – as Attendee and Leader, 1994-Present
- INTA, Member