Mary T. Hannon focuses on producing technical writing for clients in the chemical industry as well as preparing formal technical reports and literature.
Background and Credenitals
Prior to joining Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP, Ms. Hannon worked in the chemical manufacturing industry. Her work focused on developing end-use formulations for the agricultural and personal care markets, in addition to enhancing research and development initiatives. She collaborated cross-functionally to deepen customer relationships and drive top line growth of the business through sales and new product development.
Ms. Hannon received her M.S. in analytical and physical chemistry, as well as a B.S. in chemistry, both from DePaul University. In addition, Ms. Hannon serves as an adjunct professor at DePaul University, teaching undergraduate general and organic chemistry courses.
- DePaul University (M.S., with distinction)
- Analytical and Physical Chemistry
- DePaul University (B.S., magna cum laude)
Publications and Presentations
- “Microwave-assisted preparation of 1,4-dihydropyridines from 1,3-diones and hexamethylenetetramine,” Hannon, M.T. and Sommer, R.D., 2012.
- “Extraction and Purification of Nanodiamonds for the Investigation of High Energy Impact Events,” Undergraduate Research, DePaul University.
Community and Professional Involvement
- Society of Cosmetic Chemists–Member
- American Chemical Society–Member