Publications and Presentations
- "E-commerce and Social Media: Defensive Strategies and Enforcement Options," ICANN's New Generic Top-Level Domain (gTLD) Program, Live Presentation, September 9, 2011.
- “Not All Endorsements Are Alike,” Medical Device + Diagnostic Industry, August, 24, 2011 (co-author).
- “Consumer Confusion or Profitable Promotion?” Served as panel speaker and discussed current copyright/trademark trends at the Law Bulletin Corporate IP Conference on February 8, 2011.
- “The Future’s So Green, I Gotta Wear Shades: 'Greening' Your Brand Without 'Greenwashing' It.” Presented at the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) Mid-Winter meeting’s plenary session on February 3, 2011.
- “What Does It Mean to Be Green: A Short Analysis of Emerging IP Issues in 'Green' Marketing." This article was presented at John Marshall Law School's Green Issue Symposium on April 9, 2010 and published in the John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law.
- "It Isn't Easy Being Green - 'Green' Trademark Issues." John Marshall Law School’s 53rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference Developments in Patent, Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets Law. February 27, 2009.
- "Trademarks for Entrepreneurs." Dominican University. July 14, 2008. Guest Speaker.