“Mock Mediation of a Patent and Trade Secret License Dispute”September 2016 – Presentation
Pamela L. Cox, partner and chair of Marshall Gerstein’s IP Transactions practice, conducted a mock mediation of a patent infringement and breach of contract dispute under WIPO’s mediation process at the 2016 Annual Conference of the Scandinavia Licensing Executives Society. The conference ran from September 4-6, 2016, in Helsinki, Finland.
In addition to Ms. Cox, the other participants in the mock mediation were:
- Adam Rattray – Head – Information and External Relations Section, Arbitration and Mediation Center at WIPO, Switzerland
- Russell E. Levine – Partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, U.S.
- John Ritter – Director, Office of Technology Licensing at Princeton University, U.S.
- Mark Nell – Head of Licensing EMEA at Nagravision SA, Switzerland
- Charles Valauskas – Partner at Valauskas Corder LLC, U.S.