“Blockchain and Civic Tech Roundtable – Smart Contracts 2.0”June 27, 2017 – Presentation
Nelson M. Rosario was a roundtable speaker that discussed Blockchain and smart contracts during the Blockchain and Civic Tech Roundtable - Smart Contracts 2.0 on June 27, 2017. Mr. Rosario was joined by:
- Lamont Black, Ph.D., Professor of Finance, DePaul University
- Omkar Naik, Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Lexy Prodromos, Director of Operations, Chicago Blockchain Center and Research and Marketing Strategist, Bloq Inc.
- Giorgi Vashadze, Founder, Innovation and Development Foundation, Advisor to Administration of President Poroshenko of Ukraine, and member of parliament
- Mike Wons, Chief Technology Officer, State of Illinois
The roundtable discussed the Blockchain decentralized and distributed systems industry, in particular how the public service sector is best supported to meet the challenge of changing global demands. More specifically, the roundtable discussed digital identifications, title transactions, and voter registrations.