Sais B. David has been working in the field of Intellectual Property and Trademarks for the past six years. She has extensive experience maintaining domestic and foreign trademark applications and registrations, and provides daily support to the Trademark Practice Group and the Firm’s clients.
- Assists with domestic and foreign trademark application and registration maintenance
- Performs audits on matters and client portfolios
- Reviews file history and prepares corresponding communication to clients
- Maintains records of current matters
- Processes invoices, expense reports, and various legal documents
- Manages daily workflow and timesheets
- Prepares and processes new clients and matters firm wide
Background and Credentials
Ms. David earned a B.A. in African American studies from the University of Wisconsin–Madison. She also attended Universidad Complutense de Madrid in Spain, and Instituto Cultural Oaxaca in Mexico.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison (B.A.)
- African American Studies