Todd Hillmer is the Library and Research Services Manager at Marshall, Gerstein & Borun. He works closely with information vendors, ensuring that the library offers the highest quality print and electronic resources for its users. Mr. Hillmer strives to meet the daily information needs of the Firm's attorneys, staff and clients.
Background and Credentials
Mr. Hillmer received a Master of Library and Information Science from Dominican University.
- Dominican University (M.A.)
- Library and Information Science
- Northern Illinois University (B.A.)
Publications and Presentations
- "Skills and Competencies Needed for Career Advancement," Panelist, Chicago Association of Law Libraries (CALL) Institute Day, May 21, 2015.
Community and Professional Involvement
Mr. Hillmer is a member of the following organizations:
- Chicago Association of Law Librarians
- American Association of Law Librarians
- Special Libraries Association