Ananya Pillutla focuses on producing technical writing for clients in the electrical industry as well as preparing formal technical reports.
Background and Credentials
Prior to joining Marshall Gerstein, Ms. Pillutla researched quantum information and quantum sensing properties in semiconductor materials.
Ms. Pillutla received her B.A. in physics with a minor in molecular engineering from The University of Chicago.
- University of Chicago (B.A., with honors)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Publications and Presentations
- “Examination of PL5 and PL6 Defect Spins in Silicon Carbide,” Undergraduate Thesis, The University of Chicago.
- “Autocorrelation of Ultrafast Pulses for Quantum Materials Research,” Research Paper, U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science, Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship.
- “Autocorrelation of Ultrafast Pulses for Quantum Materials Research,” Poster Presentation, Midstates Consortium for Math and Science Undergraduate Research Symposium, November 2016.