Corinne has more than 15 years of experience within trademark law. She has a strong background in trademark filling strategy and trademark portfolio management, having served as a Solicitor in her home country of the United Kingdom.
In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and practicing yoga.
Within the industries of hospitality and leisure, beauty, fashion, finance, retail, and consumer products, Corinne has handled:
- Clearance searches and brand protection / management advice
- Trademark prosecution, including filing trade mark applications and the preparation of arguments, evidence and submissions
- Dealing with oppositions from filing to conclusion before the UK IPO and EU IPO
- Trademark portfolio management, including advice on branding strategy;
- Dealing with revocation and invalidity proceedings
- Managing trade mark renewals
- Liaising with clients worldwide to manage IP internationally
- Advising on trademark infringement
- Advising in relation to wider issues clients may face surrounding IP
- Advising on IP assignments and licenses
- University of Southampton (LLB)