Kim Giertz to Present at Legal Marketing Technology Conference – Midwest 2017
Kim Giertz, Chief Information Officer will be a keynote speaker at the 2017 Legal Marketing Technology Conference – Midwest on Tuesday, September 26, 2017.
Dynamic Duo: How Law Firm Marketing & Technology Teams Successfully Collaborate
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
University Club of Chicago – Cathedral Hall
76 East Monroe Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Jill S. Weber, Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Stinson Leonard Street LLP will moderate the panel. Panelists include:
- Kim Giertz, Chief Information Officer, Marshall Gerstein
- Brook W. Redmond, Director of Business Development, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Meredith Williams, Chief Knowledge Management Officer, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
- Christie Caceres, Director of Business Development and Marketing, Sidley Austin LLP
- Kate Cain, Director of Market Intelligence, Sidley Austin LLP
The panelists will focus on how each legal marketing & business development department collaborates with their technology team on strategic projects, how they tackle day-to-day tasks, and how to effectively serve client needs. Each firm will share case studies that demonstrate collaborative approaches that drove results. The panelists will also explore insights on effective tools and tactics to achieve success in marketing technology initiatives – and what pitfalls to avoid.
To learn more about Legal Marketing Technology Conference – Midwest 2017, click here.