Marshall Gerstein Co-Sponsors Women In Bio-Chicago’s Start-up Challenge 2.0
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor Women In Bio-Chicago’s “Start-up Challenge 2.0,” which will be held on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, from 5:30–8:45 p.m. at MATTER in Chicago, IL.
This event will be moderated by Marshall Gerstein partner Katherine Neville, Ph.D. Finalists from women-led Illinois biotech companies will deliver short presentations about their company, technology, and products. A panel of local experts in the investment and startup incubator community will provide feedback and select the winning presentation for a cash award.
The panel includes:
- Alicia Loffler, Executive Director, INVO, Northwestern University
- Nancy Sullivan, CEO and Senior Managing Director, IllinoisVENTURES, LLC
- Nicole Walker, Principal, Baird Capital
- Krisztina Eleki, Executive Director, C2ST
- Marta New, Associate Director, Corporate Development, Shire
- Priyanka Rohatgi, Director, AbbVie Ventures
- Irene Hrusovsky, Principal, Belle Capital
- Kapila Viges, Director, EnterpriseWorks
Women In Bio (WIB) is a national non-profit organization of professionals committed to fostering and encouraging entrepreneurship and career development of women active in the life sciences industry.