Nelson Rosario to Speak at Blockchain and Smart Contracts Roundtable
Nelson M. Rosario will be a roundtable speaker discussing Blockchain and smart contracts during the Blockchain and Civic Tech Roundtable – Smart Contracts 2.0 in partnership with the Innovation and Development Foundation.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
11:45am – 2:00pm CDT
Microsoft Technology Center
200 E. Randolph, Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60601
Mr. Rosario will be joined by:
- Lamont Black, Ph.D., Professor of Finance, DePaul University
- Omkar Naik, Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Lexy Prodromos, Director of Operations, Chicago Blockchain Center and Research and Marketing Strategist, Bloq Inc.
- Giorgi Vashadze, Founder, Innovation and Development Foundation, Advisor to Administration of President Poroshenko of Ukraine, and member of parliament
- Mike Wons, Chief Technology Officer, State of Illinois
The roundtable will discuss the Blockchain decentralized and distributed systems industry, in particular how the public service sector is best supported to meet the challenge of changing global demands. More specifically, the roundtable will discuss digital identifications, title transactions, and voter registrations.
To learn more about the roundtable and to register, click here.
Nelson M. Rosario focuses on preparing and prosecuting patent applications for companies in the electrical and computer technologies industry. His background and experience provide extensive knowledge in a wide range of areas including computer networking, mapping and navigation, mobile applications, financial platforms, and emerging technologies. He has worked for a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies.