Ony Beverly, Marshall Gerstein’s Chief Human Resources Officer, Discussed Workplace Policies at Working Women’s Legal Summit Presented by The Chicago Bar Association
Chief Human Resources Officer Ony Beverly participated as a panelist in the Working Women’s Legal Summit, presented by The Chicago Bar Association, on Friday, March 8, 2019. The legal summit focused on the current state of women in the legal profession through panels and breakout sessions featuring women leaders from various areas of the legal profession.
“Making the Business Case: Workplace Policies that Work for Everyone”
Friday, March 8, 2019
2:10 – 2:50pm CT
The Chicago Bar Association
312 S. Plymouth Court
Chicago, IL 60604
Ms. Beverly was joined by the following legal professionals:
- Lauren Novak, Partner, Schiff Hardin
- Natalie Federle, Corporate Counsel, Employment, Outcome Health
The panel discussed:
- #MeToo impact on anti-harassment policies and professional development opportunities for women
- Workplace policies and benefits that have proven effective in retaining women employees and promoting overall work/life balance
- Reduced Hours Arrangements, Flexible Schedules, and Remote Work
- Succession planning and mentoring strategies
See the full agenda for the Working Women’s Legal Summit presented by The Chicago Bar Association event page for further details.
Ony Beverly has extensive human resources experience working specifically in the legal industry for over 15 years. Ms. Beverly earned a B.A. from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and an MBA and MHRM from the Keller Graduate School of Management.