In addition to collaborating with internal committees and practice groups on all types of technology and work flow automation projects, Ms. Giertz has collaborated with clients and their technical staff to satisfy their special business requirements related to communication, collaboration and security. Ms. Giertz believes that the Firm's leading-edge attitude toward technology plays a large part in elevating the level of client services the Firm provides.
- DePaul University (M.S.)
- Business Information Technology
Community and Professional Involvement
Ms. Giertz is an active member of the following organizations:
- ARMA International
- International Legal Technology Association
- National Association of Professional Women
Publications and Presentations
- "Dynamic Duo: How Law Firm Marketing & Technology Teams Successfully Collaborate," Co-Panelist, Legal Marketing Technology Conference, September 26, 2017.
- "Drive Superior Lawyer Experiences Through Design Thinking," Peer to Peer: The Quarterly Magazine of ITLA, Summer 2017.