Five Marshall, Gerstein & Borun Professionals Appointed to INTA Committees for 2014–2015 Term
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announced that five trademark professionals have been appointed to the International Trademark Association (INTA)’s subcommittees and committees for the 2014–2015 term. The Firm’s appointments include:
- Maureen Beacom Gorman, Partner: U.S. Subcommittee on Anti-counterfeiting
- Julianne M. Hartzell, Partner: Design Rights Subcommittee of the Related Rights Committee
- Jill Anderfuren, Special Counsel: Indigenous Rights Subcommittee of the Related Rights Committee
- Karen K. Morfoot, Manager, Prosecution Paralegals: Law Firm Committee
- Kelly M. Kleinwachter, Trademark Paralegal: Trademark Administrators (TMA) Committee
Whether clearing marks for global use or enforcing trademark rights against encroachment, Marshall Gerstein provides seasoned advice and defense relating to clients’ rights. The Firm’s Trademark Practice Group delivers all services relating to the adoption and preservation of trademark rights in the U.S. and abroad, registering, enforcing and defending clients’ trademarks. The Firm has extensive experience protecting design and trade dress rights and addressing advertising issues, fighting counterfeiting, dilution, and unfair methods of competition; and redressing misappropriation of trade secrets and rights of publicity and privacy.
The International Trademark Association (INTA) is a global association of trademark owners and professionals dedicated to supporting trademarks and related intellectual property in order to protect consumers and to promote fair and effective commerce. To learn more about the organization, visit INTA’s website.