WoW Knowledge Hub: IP Lessons for Tech Startups in the U.S. with Giordana Mahn
Associate Giordana Mahn has been named one of Women of Wearables’ (WoW) Experts in Residence. The leading global organization is a thriving community where women and their allies in wearable tech, healthtech, and femtech can come together for networking, professional development, and other resources.
This month, Giordana will host an online WoW Knowledge Hub session. Each WoW Knowledge Hub session offers WoW members a chance to connect with experts on a broad range of topics to move their innovations forward.
Giordana’s presentation, “IP Lessons for Tech Startups in the U.S.,” will cover:
- Basic overview of U.S. intellectual property laws
- The rights a patent gives you and its importance
- When to start thinking about patenting your technology
- Common pitfalls for startups
- Free resources for startups or individual inventors
Registration for the event is free for WoW members, and attendees are encouraged to submit their questions when registering to "IP Lessons for Tech Startup in the U.S."