“Mock Mediation of a Patent and Trade Secret License Dispute”September 2016 – Presentation
Pamela L. Cox, partner and chair of Marshall Gerstein’s IP Transactions practice, conducted a mock mediation of a patent infringement and breach of contract dispute under WIPO’s mediation process at the 2016 Annual Conference of the Scandinavia Licensing Executives Society. The conference ran from September 4–6, 2016, in Helsinki, Finland.
In addition to Ms. Cox, the other participants in the mock mediation were:
- Adam Rattray – Head – Information and External Relations Section, Arbitration and Mediation Center at WIPO, Switzerland
- Russell E. Levine – Partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP, U.S.
- John Ritter – Director, Office of Technology Licensing at Princeton University, U.S.
- Mark Nell – Head of Licensing EMEA at Nagravision SA, Switzerland
- Charles Valauskas – Partner at Valauskas Corder LLC, U.S.