“Start-up Challenge 2.0”September 27, 2016 – Presentation
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP co-sponsored Women In Bio-Chicago’s “Start-up Challenge 2.0,” held on Tuesday, September 27, 2016, from 5:30-8:45 p.m. at MATTER in Chicago, IL.
This event was moderated by Marshall Gerstein partner Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. Finalists from women-led Illinois biotech companies delivered short presentations about their company, technology, and products. A panel of local experts in the investment and startup incubator community provided feedback and selected the winning presentation for a cash award.
The panel included:
- Alicia Loffler, Executive Director, INVO, Northwestern University
- Nancy Sullivan, CEO and Senior Managing Director, IllinoisVENTURES, LLC
- Nicole Walker, Principal, Baird Capital
- Krisztina Eleki, Executive Director, C2ST
- Marta New, Associate Director, Corporate Development, Shire
- Priyanka Rohatgi, Director, AbbVie Ventures
- Irene Hrusovsky, Principal, Belle Capital
- Kapila Viges, Director, EnterpriseWorks