Marshall Gerstein Co-Sponsors Consero’s 2022 IP Forum for Life Sciences
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor Consero’s 2022 IP Forum for Life Sciences. The Forum takes place December 4-6, 2022, at the Beach Resort and Spa in Huntington Beach, CA. Partner Katherine Neville, Ph.D. will moderate the panel, “Enhancing Your Research & Development Pipeline”. Partner and Prosecution Practice Chair, Heather Kissling and Partner Shelley Danek, Ph.D. will also be attending.
Tuesday, December 6, 8:30 a.m. – “Enhancing Your Research & Development Pipeline”
- Cristin Berkey, Senior Director of Intellectual Property and Contacts, Abata Therapeutics
- Bryan Boyle, General Counsel, Alkahest
- Jeff Bolland, IP Counsel, 10x Genomics, Inc.
- Cristina Wittkopp, Associate Director of IP, TwinStrand Biosciences, Inc.
- Pamela Guy, Senior Director, Intellectual Property, Ultivue
Panelists will discuss implemented R&D initiatives that have promoted and incentivized a culture of innovation within the company and metrics and analytics used to evaluate the ROI of R&D efforts.
Consero’s IP Forum for Life Sciences brings IP executives together for discussion, networking, and collaboration. Our biotechnology & life sciences professionals guide and navigate new twists and turns within innovations in this space.