“Commercializing Technology Through the Power of IP Licensing”
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is sponsoring the Licensing Executives Society’s (LES) one-day CLE professional development workshop entitled “Commercializing Technology Through the Power of IP Licensing” on Friday, February 6, 2009 from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm at the Sears Tower Conference Center (33rd floor) in Chicago. Firm Partner, Pam Cox, along with Jim Vlazny, President of Licensing International, Inc. and Himanshu Vyas, IP Counsel for the William Wrigley Jr. Company, will discuss the power of intellectual property for maintaining a competitive edge in today’s evolving and volatile business environment. Topics include:
- IP Basics: patents, trademarks, know-how, trade secrets and more
- Smart strategies for creating, organizing, managing and securing IP assets
- Bringing IP to market – Commercialization
- Royalties and ideas for maximizing IP value and making money!
- Interesting case studies and an interactive deal negotiation by participants
This program is approved for 6.25 hours of general MCLE credit. For more information and to register, please visit the LES Web site.