Julie M. Watson to Speak at the Global Health Drug Development Workshop
Special Counsel Julie M. Watson will give two presentations at the Global Health Drug Development Workshop hosted by the Triangle Global Health Consortium and Global Health Innovation Alliance Accelerator (GHIAA) on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 in Durham, North Carolina.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
NC Biotech Center
15 TW Alexander Drive
Durham, NC 27703
“Ownership of Data in a Global Licensing and Development Agreement”
2:15 – 2:45 EST
“Global Health Licensing”
3:40 – 4:10 EST
- Julie M. Watson, Special Counsel, Marshall Gerstein
- Julie Barnes-Weise, Executive Director, Global Health Innovation Alliance Accelerator
- Kevin Boggs, Senior Manager of Global Licensing, Research Triangle Institute
- Kushal Kadakia, Student Member, Global Health Innovation Alliance Accelerator
- Robin Rasor, Executive Director, Office of Licensing and Ventures, Duke University
This one day workshop will explore the concerns facing start-up companies, spin-offs from universities, institutes, the U.S. government, and traditional pharmaceutical companies as they partner to develop and distribute new medicines and vaccines.
To learn more about the workshop, click here.
Julie M. Watson concentrates on counseling related to intellectual property transactions with a particular emphasis on technology startups and university technology transfers. As a licensing professional with more than 25 years of experience structuring complex intellectual property transactions in-house, Ms. Watson has a deep appreciation of clients' needs and knows how to deliver strategic solutions.