Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. to Moderate Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences Roundtable at The 26th Annual Marketing Partner Forum
Partner Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. will serve as moderator during The 26th Annual Marketing Partner Forum on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at the Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA.
“Breaking Dawn: A Pharma & Life Sciences Roundtable”
Thursday, January 24, 2019
4:15pm – 5:15pm PST
Dr. Neville’s panel will feature the following distinguished in-house attorneys:
- Garlan Adams, Vice President & General Counsel, Avanir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- David Dopf, Director & Senior Counsel, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Justin Ergler, Director, Alternative Fee Intelligence & Analytics, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Jaimala K. Pai, Senior Legal Director, Global New Business Models & Value-Based Healthcare, Medtronic Inc.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- Regulatory guidelines and attendant risks regarding pharmaceutical and life sciences companies
- Innovation, opportunity, risk, and liability regarding pharmaceutical and life sciences companies
Marshall Gerstein’s Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer Mark J. Levin will also attend the conference.
See The 26th Annual Marketing Partner Forum homepage for more information.
Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. serves clients ranging from non-profit institutions to biotech start-ups to big pharma, and capably understands their diverse needs across a wide range of technologies. Dr. Neville’s extensive experience includes patent preparation, opinions, due diligence analysis, and various patent proceedings, including interference, reexamination and opposition proceedings.