Marshall Gerstein Co-Sponsors 2016 ACI Life Sciences Patents Conference; Labbé to Present
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor the ACI Life Sciences Patents Conference at the DoubleTree Times Square in New York, NY, on February 23-24, 2016. IP Litigation partner John R. Labbé will participate in a panel discussion during the conference.
Tuesday, February 23, 9:30 a.m. – “The Year of the Biosimilar: Refining Current Life Sciences Patent Strategies and Formulating a Multi-Faceted Approach for Innovators and Biosimilars Manufacturers”
- John R. Labbé, Partner, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- David I. Gindler, Partner, Irell & Manella LLP
- Jennifer Gordon, Counsel, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP
- E. Cary Miller, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP (San Diego, CA)
- Kevin E. Noonan, Partner, McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
Panelists will discuss multiple topics surrounding biosimilars, including biologics and biologic patenting strategies, how current IP case law will shape claiming and litigating biosimilars, and updates on the first BPCIA cases and the opting- in / opting-out debate: Sandoz v. Amgen and Janssen v. Celltrion.