“Start-up Challenge”September 30, 2015 – Presentation
Partner and chair of Marshall Gerstein’s Biotechnology practice Heather R. Kissling moderated Women in Bio-Chicago’s inaugural “Start-up Challenge,” which was held on Wednesday, September 30, 2015, from 5:30–8:00 p.m. at MATTER in Chicago, IL.
Finalists from women-led Illinois biotech companies delivered a short presentation about their company, technology, and products, and local experts in the investment and startup incubator community provided feedback and selected the winning presentation for a cash award.
- Barbara Goodman, Senior Vice President, PROPEL, iBIO Institute
- Alicia Loffler, Associate Provost for Innovation & New Ventures, Northwestern University
- Kapila Viges, Director of EnterpriseWorks Chicago at University of Illinois
- Irene Hrusovsky, Managing Director, Belle Capital
- Kathryn Hyer, Principal, Illinois Emerging Technologies Funds