Partner Tiffany Gehrke Elected IPLAC President-Elect
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that Partner Tiffany Gehrke was elected to serve as President-Elect of Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC) for 2021-2022 during the organization’s virtual Annual Meeting on May 19, 2021.
Actively involved with IPLAC for more than a decade, Tiffany has previously served as Vice President, Secretary, Membership Committee Co-Chair, and Symposium Co-Chair.
In addition to Tiffany, the following Officers and Board Members will also be gearing up for the 2021-22 year:
- President: Erin W. Lothson, Uber
- Vice President: Peter J. Prommer, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Secretary: Joseph Janas, Wells Fargo
- Treasurer: Matthew J. Kelly, CME Group
- Chief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer: Atanu Das, Guntin & Gust, PLC
- Immediate Past President: Marc V. Richards, Brinks Gilson & Lione
- Board of Managers:
- Dunstan H. Barnes, McAndrews, Held & Malloy, Ltd.
- William Beckman, Caterpillar Inc.
- Wasim K. Bleibel, Locke Lord LLP
- J. Ritu Chander, Helix Patent Services LLC
- Karen S. Hwang, KSH Law Group, LLC
- George Jonas, Resideo Technologies, Inc.
- Anisha Mehta, K&L Gates LLP
- Laura Beth Miller, Haynes and Boone, LLP
- Libby O’Neill, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Brian A. Verbus, Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Tiffany helps people protect their most important assets – their ideas and their reputation. Whether a business is a multi-national corporation or a startup, she works with clients to strategically protect their products, their services, and their brand identity. She has extensive experience representing retailers, manufacturers, publishers, consulting companies, and organizations across a wide variety of industries.
Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC) was the first bar association in the country dedicated to IP and is the bar association in Chicago for lawyers, patent agents, technical specialists, paralegals, and others who want to be part of the conversation on innovation and technology. IPLAC is at the forefront of the Chicago innovation scene and is the place where practitioners come together to stay ahead of the curve, make an impact in their community, and network with other forward-thinking leaders.