Cox Co-Instructs “Commercializing Technology Through the Power of IP Licensing”
Firm Partner, Pam Cox, along with Jim Vlazny, President of Licensing International, Inc. and Himanshu Vyas, IP Counsel for the William Wrigley Jr. Company, presented at the Licensing Executives Society’s (LES) one-day CLE professional development workshop entitled “Commercializing Technology Through the Power of IP Licensing” held on Friday, February 6, 2009 at the Sears Tower Conference Center in Chicago. The presenters discussed the power of intellectual property for maintaining a competitive edge in today’s evolving and volatile business environment. Topics included:
- IP Basics: patents, trademarks, know-how, trade secrets and more
- Smart strategies for creating, organizing, managing and securing IP assets
- Bringing IP to market – Commercialization
- Royalties and ideas for maximizing IP value and making money!
- Interesting case studies and an interactive deal negotiation by participants
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun sponsored this seminar.