Marshall Gerstein Shortlisted for Five 2018 LMG Life Sciences Awards
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that the Firm has been shortlisted in five categories for the sixth annual LMG Life Sciences Awards which honor the very best life sciences practitioners and firms over the past 12 months from the United States, Canada, and Europe. Nominations garnered include:
- Intellectual Property Boutique Firm of the Year
- General Patent Litigator of the Year – Illinois: John R. Labbé
- Patent Strategy & Management Attorney of the Year – Midwest: Pamela L. Cox
- Patent Strategy & Management Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
To view the 2018 LMG Life Sciences awards shortlist, click here.
The LMG Life Sciences Award nominations are based on research and submissions undertaken by the editors of Euromoney’s 2018 LMG Life Sciences guide. Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on September 12, 2018 at the Essex Hotel in New York City.
LMG Life Sciences is the publisher of an annual guide aimed at providing attorneys and law firms with information on the legal market and the United States life sciences industry.