Marshall Gerstein Shortlisted for Five 2018 Managing IP Americas Awards
Marshall Gerstein is pleased to announce that the Firm has been shortlisted for the following Managing IP 2018 Americas Awards:
- U.S. Life Sciences IP Litigation
- U.S. Specialty IP Firm of the Year
- Patent Contentious: Midwest Firm of the Year
- Patent Prosecution: Midwest Firm of the Year
- Outstanding Litigator: Illinois – John R. Labbé
Winners will be announced at an awards ceremony on March 15, 2018 at the Essex House in New York, New York.
Managing IP is a leading source of news and analysis of intellectual property developments worldwide. For several years, the Managing IP - IP Stars Survey has ranked Marshall Gerstein as one of the world’s leading patent law firms.