Julianne M. Hartzell to Speak at IP Strategy Summit 2018 – Chicago
Partner and Chair of Medical Device Practice Group, Julianne M. Hartzell, will participate as a panelist at the 2018 IP Strategy Summit to be held on Tuesday, June 5, 2018, at the Fairmont Hotel Chicago.
“Litigation Trends in 2018 and Beyond”
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
10:00am – 10:45am CT
Ms. Hartzell will be joined by:
- Ben Frey, Legal Counsel, Patents and Global Information Systems, Whirlpool
- Matthew Kelly, Chief IP Counsel, CME Group
- Ivan Kirchev, Patent Attorney, HP Enterprise
- Scott Piering, Vice President and Chief IP Counsel, Spectrum Brands
This panel will explore:
- TC Heartland – repercussion so far:
- Regular and established place of business
- Multi-District Litigation
- ITC increased prominence for bigger cases
- Patent and Trademark Appeal Board
- Burden of Proof
- Oil States & SAS
To learn more about the Summit, click here.
Ms. Hartzell has significant experience working with inventors and corporations in the fields of consumer products, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and internet technology. Ms. Hartzell handles all forms of intellectual property litigation, including patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation. She also has experience enforcing covenants not-to-compete and confidentiality agreements.