Julianne M. Hartzell to Speak at Women in Law & Leadership Summit 2018 – Chicago
Partner and Chair of Medical Device Practice Group, Julianne M. Hartzell, will participate as a panelist at the 2018 Women in Law & Leadership Summit to be held on Wednesday, June 6, 2018, at the Fairmont Hotel Chicago.
“Self-Advocacy, Career Development & Personal Negotiation”
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
12:25pm – 1:10pm CT
Ms. Hartzell will be joined by:
- Jessica Behr, Associate General Counsel, Constellation Brands
- Jenny Koerth, Managing Attorney, Navistar
This panel will explore:
- Ways to successfully network and promote yourself
- How to transfer your current advocacy skills
- How to set career goals
- Ways to ask for what you want
- Negotiating better compensation
To learn more about the Summit, click here.
Ms. Hartzell has significant experience working with inventors and corporations in the fields of consumer products, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and internet technology. Ms. Hartzell handles all forms of intellectual property litigation, including patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret litigation. She also has experience enforcing covenants not-to-compete and confidentiality agreements.