Mark H. Izraelewicz Chairs Litigation Panel at Consero’s 2018 IP Forum for Life Sciences
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor Consero’s 2018 IP Forum for Life Sciences.
Intellectual Property Litigation Partner Mark H. Izraelewicz will moderate a panel on litigation tactics on Sunday, December 2, 2018.
Partner Heather R. Kissling, Chair of Marshall Gerstein’s Biotechnology & Life Sciences practice group and Biotechnology & Life Sciences Partner Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. are also attending the Forum.
“An Ounce of Prevention: Planning for Litigation in a World of Unknowns”
Sunday, December 2, 2018
2:30 – 3:30pm PT
Mr. Izraelewicz’s panel will feature the following distinguished in-house attorneys:
- Laura DeMoor, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Jennifer Rhodes, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Justin Underwood, Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property, Regulatory & Commercial, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- Budgeting for the unexpected in litigation and the impact of the unique structure of ANDA/biosimilar litigation
- Counseling a business on litigation risks, from the small to the bet-the-company case
- Managing risk in ANDA/biosimilar litigation
- The timing of bringing in outside counsel
This Forum is pending approval for CLE credit by the State Bar of California.