Mark H. Izraelewicz Chairs Litigation Panel at Consero’s 2018 IP Forum for Life Sciences
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to co-sponsor Consero’s 2018 IP Forum for Life Sciences.
Intellectual Property Litigation Partner Mark H. Izraelewicz will moderate a panel on litigation tactics on Sunday, December 2, 2018.
Partner Heather R. Kissling, Chair of Marshall Gerstein’s Biotechnology & Life Sciences practice group and Biotechnology & Life Sciences Partner Katherine L. Neville, Ph.D. are also attending the Forum.
“An Ounce of Prevention: Planning for Litigation in a World of Unknowns”
Sunday, December 2, 2018
2:30 – 3:30pm PT
Mr. Izraelewicz’s panel will feature the following distinguished in-house attorneys:
- Laura DeMoor, Senior Intellectual Property Counsel, Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Jennifer Rhodes, Chief Business Officer, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Justin Underwood, Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property, Regulatory & Commercial, Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
The panel will discuss the following topics:
- Budgeting for the unexpected in litigation and the impact of the unique structure of ANDA/biosimilar litigation
- Counseling a business on litigation risks, from the small to the bet-the-company case
- Managing risk in ANDA/biosimilar litigation
- The timing of bringing in outside counsel
See Consero’s 2018 IP Forum for Life Sciences homepage for more information.
This Forum is pending approval for CLE credit by the State Bar of California.