Marshall, Gerstein & Borun Hosts INTA’s 2013 Managing Worldwide Portfolios Roundtable
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to be the Illinois host for the International Trademark Association (INTA)’s Managing Worldwide Portfolios Roundtable, to be held on Tuesday, June 25th from 12:00–2:00 p.m. at the Firm’s office in the Willis Tower in Chicago. Gregory J. Chinlund, partner and chair of the Trademark practice group, and Karen K. Morfoot, manager, prosecution paralegals, will facilitate the interactive group discussion.
This roundtable is designed to facilitate the exchange of ideas and strategies surrounding:
- Managing Large Portfolios
- Strategies to manage an expanding trademark portfolio.
- Relationships with Foreign Associates
- Approaches to building strong relationships and working with your colleagues around the world.
- Docketing and File Maintenance Strategies
- Docketing and file maintenance strategies to enhance efficiency while ensuring accuracy.
For further details or to register, please visit the INTA website by clicking here.