Ryan Phelan to Speak on Artificial Intelligence at University of Illinois Chicago John Marshall Law School 63rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference
Union League Club
65 W. Jackson Boulevard
Chicago, IL 60604
Partner Ryan Phelan will speak on artificial intelligence at the University of Illinois Chicago John Marshall Law School 63rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference on Friday, November 1, 2019.
Friday, November 1, 2019
"Artifical Intelligence: Promises & Perils"
5:30 - 6:30pm CT
Mr. Phelan will discuss the following topics relating to artificial intelligence and intellectual property law:
- how the legal profession will have to adapt to the impact of artificial intelligence on intellectual property law
- how laws, policies, and regulatory systems will need to be reformed
- how different approaches to artificial intelligence and law are treated in the U.S. compared to Europe
- how copyright issues relating to text data mining are handled when dealing with artificial intelligence
Mr. Phelan will be joined by:
- James Nurton, Lextel Partners - moderator
- Pablo Arredondo, Casetext
- Shlomit Ravid, ONO Academic College
- Gwilym Roberts, Kilburn
- Matthew Sag, Loyola University Chicago
See the conference homepage to learn more and to register for the University of Illinois Chicago John Marshall Law School 63rd Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference.