John J. Lucas focuses his practice on litigation for clients in all areas of electrical & computer technologies.
Background and Credentials
John earned his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law where he was on the Dean’s List, a legal writing teaching assistant, and the recipient of the CALI Award for intellectual property writing. He received his B.A. in management information systems and his B.S. in accounting from Villanova University.
- DePaul University (J.D.)
- Certificate in Patent Law
- Villanova University (B.A.)
- Management Information Systems
- Villanova University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
Community and Professional Involvement
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Center for Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology (CIPLIT)