John J. Lucas focuses his practice on litigation for clients in all areas of electrical & computer technologies.
Background and Credentials
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Lucas was a law clerk for multiple law firms in the Chicago area.
Mr. Lucas earned his J.D. from DePaul University College of Law where he was on the Dean’s List, a legal writing teaching assistant, and the recipient of the CALI Award for intellectual property writing. Mr. Lucas received his B.A. in management information systems and his B.S. in accounting from Villanova University.
- DePaul University (J.D.)
- Certificate in Patent Law
- Villanova University (B.A.)
- Management Information Systems
- Villanova University (B.S.)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Community and Professional Involvement
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago (IPLAC)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Center for Intellectual Property Law and Information Technology (CIPLIT)