Matthew is a Technical Specialist within Marshall Gerstein's Electrical & Computer Technologies Group. He assists in drafting and prosecuting patent applications and conducts examiner interviews. He is experienced within the industries of sustainability, technology, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Background and Credentials
Matthew is currently in law school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and is expected to graduate in May 2025. He is a member of the Student Intellectual Property Law Association and is the PLI Patent Bar Office Exam Student Representative.
Matthew previously served as a Summer Associate at Marshall Gerstein. Prior to his time as a Summer Associate he was a Policy and Advocacy Intern at Grounded Strategies, a not-for-profit organization aimed to improve the social, economic, and environmental health of communities.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Expected graduation May 2025
- North Central College (B.S.)
- Physics and Political Science
Community and Professional Involvement
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago