It’s One of the Most Read Legal Blogs in the United States: Have You Subscribed to PatentNext?
Moderated by partner Ryan Phelan, J.D., M.B.A., PatentNext has been recognized as the second most-read blog on Mondaq for intellectual property. Mondaq, an intelligent syndication program providing world class content and insights from professional services firms, routinely showcases top authors in its global Thought Leadership Awards. Ryan’s PatentNext blog was chosen from thousands of contributors across the Mondaq platform, an honor reserved for only the most authoritative and insightful online resources.
Drawing on Ryan’s diverse experience as a registered U.S. patent attorney, software and computer engineer, and Fortune 500 business consultant, PatentNext focuses on next-generation and new-age technologies. Readers prefer PatentNext for its in-depth and actionable content on a wide range of topics – from the latest in artificial intelligence to top considerations for patenting software to international IP law, Ryan and his fellow contributors have curated a nearly unrivaled knowledge hub.
Some of the latest articles on PatentNext include:
- A Tale of Two Jurisdictions: Sufficiency of Disclosure for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Patents in the U.S. and the EPO
- Why including an “Algorithm” is Important for Software Patents (Part 2)
- Patenting Software-based Medical Devices (Part 1)
- Patenting Software Inventions in Korea and the U.S.
- Why including an “Algorithm” is Important for Software Patents (Part 1)
- Can an Artificial Intelligence (AI) be an Inventor?
To join our PatentNext community of readers, please visit www.patentnext.com.