Todd Hillmer is the Library and Research Services Manager at Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP. He works closely with information vendors, ensuring that the library offers the highest quality print and electronic resources for its users. Todd strives to meet the daily information needs of the firm's attorneys, staff and clients.
Background and Credentials
Todd received a Master of Library and Information Science from Dominican University.
- Dominican University (M.A.)
- Library and Information Science
- Northern Illinois University (B.A.)
Publications and Presentations
- “The Occasional Intellectual Property Law Researcher” Co-presenter with Nan Norton, CALL Continuing Education Program, December 5, 2019.
- “Skills and Competencies Needed for Career Advancement,” Panelist, Chicago Association of Law Libraries (CALL) Institute Day, May 21, 2015.
Community and Professional Involvement
Todd is a member of the following organizations:
- Chicago Association of Law Librarians
- Currently serving on the Board of Directors
- American Association of Law Librarians
- Special Libraries Association
- Association of Legal Administrators