Tiffany Gehrke to Speak at Intellectual Property Law Symposium
Marshall Gerstein is pleased to co-sponsor the Intellectual Property Law Symposium in partnership with the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago and the Federal Circuit Bar Association:
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
University Club of Chicago
76 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL
The Symposium will cover the following topics:
- Willful Infringement After Halo: Back to the Future?
- Case Management in the Northern District of Illinois and Eastern District of Wisconsin: Considerations for Different Types of Patent Cases
- True or False - PTAB Trials and Alice Motions Simplify the Case?
- Is Your Data Safe? Cybersecurity and Protection of Trade Secrets under the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Patent Cases to Watch in 2017
- Ethical Considerations - Subject Matter Conflicts
IP lawyer Tiffany D. Gehrke, planning committee member for the Symposium, will participate as a panelist:
“Patent Cases to Watch in 2017”
This panel will discuss cases to watch, including, but not limited to, TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Food Brands Group; SCA Hygiene Products AB v. First Quality Baby Products; Impression Products Inc. v. Lexmark Int’l Inc.; Life Tech. Corp. v. Promega Corp.; Samsung v. Apple; In re Aqua Products; Wi-Fi One LLC v. Broadcom Corp., Amgen v. Sandoz, and others.
Olivia Luk Bedi, Partner, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- Tiffany D. Gehrke, Intellectual Property Lawyer, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Judge Gary Feinerman, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Paul D. Margolis, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP
- Russell E. Cass, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Daryl Lim, Law Professor, The John Marshall Law School
To learn more about the Symposium and to register, click here.