Tiffany Gehrke to Speak at Intellectual Property Law Symposium
Marshall Gerstein is pleased to co-sponsor the Intellectual Property Law Symposium in partnership with the Intellectual Property Law Association of Chicago and the Federal Circuit Bar Association:
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
University Club of Chicago
76 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL
The Symposium will cover the following topics:
- Willful Infringement After Halo: Back to the Future?
- Case Management in the Northern District of Illinois and Eastern District of Wisconsin: Considerations for Different Types of Patent Cases
- True or False - PTAB Trials and Alice Motions Simplify the Case?
- Is Your Data Safe? Cybersecurity and Protection of Trade Secrets under the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Patent Cases to Watch in 2017
- Ethical Considerations - Subject Matter Conflicts
IP lawyer Tiffany D. Gehrke, planning committee member for the Symposium, will participate as a panelist:
“Patent Cases to Watch in 2017”
This panel will discuss cases to watch, including, but not limited to, TC Heartland LLC v. Kraft Food Brands Group; SCA Hygiene Products AB v. First Quality Baby Products; Impression Products Inc. v. Lexmark Int’l Inc.; Life Tech. Corp. v. Promega Corp.; Samsung v. Apple; In re Aqua Products; Wi-Fi One LLC v. Broadcom Corp., Amgen v. Sandoz, and others.
Olivia Luk Bedi, Partner, Neal, Gerber & Eisenberg LLP
- Tiffany D. Gehrke, Intellectual Property Lawyer, Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Judge Gary Feinerman, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Paul D. Margolis, Partner, Jenner & Block LLP
- Russell E. Cass, Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
- Daryl Lim, Law Professor, The John Marshall Law School
Marshall Gerstein partners Benjamin T. Horton, Mark H. Izraelewicz, and Michael Muczynski will also attend.
To learn more about the Symposium and to register, click here.