Marshall Gerstein Attorneys Listed Among 2017 “Best Lawyers in America”
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that eleven attorneys have been named to the 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Published since 1983, Best Lawyers is called “the definitive guide to legal excellence” because it is based on over four million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list based exclusively on merit. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The Marshall Gerstein attorneys named to the Best Lawyers list and the categories in which they were chosen include:
- Pamela L. Cox – Biotechnology Law
- Thomas L. Duston – Litigation – IP Law, Litigation – Patent Law, and Patent Law
- Anthony S. Gabrielson – Litigation – IP Law
- David A. Gass – Patent Law
- Robert M. Gerstein – Patent Law
- Julianne M. Hartzell – Litigation – IP Law
- William K. Merkel, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Sandip H. Patel – Patent Law
- Donald W. Rupert – Biotechnology Law, Litigation – IP Law, Litigation – Patent Law, and Patent Law
- Jeffrey S. Sharp – Patent Law
- James P. Zeller – Patent Law
These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer-review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Visit our Awards & Rankings page for a full list of firm honors.