Marshall Gerstein Attorneys Listed Among 2019 “Best Lawyers in America”
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that twelve attorneys have been named to the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Published since 1983, Best Lawyers is called “the definitive guide to legal excellence” because it is based on over four million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list based exclusively on merit. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The Marshall Gerstein attorneys named to the Best Lawyers list and the categories in which they were chosen include:
- Pamela L. Cox – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Thomas L. Duston – Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent;, and Patent Law
- Anthony S. Gabrielson – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- David A. Gass – Patent Law
- Robert M. Gerstein – Patent Law
- Julianne M. Hartzell – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Richard M. LaBarge – Patent Law
- William K. Merkel, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Sandip H. Patel – Patent Law
- Donald W. Rupert – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice; Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent Law;, and Patent Law
- Jeffrey S. Sharp – Patent Law
- James P. Zeller – Patent Law
Visit our Awards & Rankings page for a full list of firm honors.