Marshall Gerstein Attorneys Recognized in “Best Lawyers in America” 2022 Edition
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that 11 attorneys have been named to the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
The Marshall Gerstein attorneys named to the Best Lawyers list and the categories in which they were chosen include:
- Tom Duston – Litigation, Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Anthony Gabrielson – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- David Gass – Patent Law
- Robert Gerstein – Patent Law
- Julianne Hartzell – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Richard LaBarge– Patent Law
- Kate Neville – Patent Law
- Sandip Patel – Patent Law
- Jeff Sharp – Patent Law
- Sharon Sintich – Patent Law
- Jim Zeller – Patent Law
The 2022 edition of the publication is available today at www.bestlawyers.com.
As one of the oldest and most distinguished legal directories, Best Lawyers conducts peer-review surveys to compile its annual list of top attorneys across various practice levels. For the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, which is the organization’s 28th year in publication, more than 9 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in over 65,000 leading lawyers in 147 practice areas being ranked. Lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list based exclusively on merit. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.