Marshall Gerstein Attorneys Recognized in “Best Lawyers in America” and “Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch” 2024 Editions
Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP is pleased to announce that 22 attorneys have been named to the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© and Michelle Bolos had been named to the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America©: Ones to Watch. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
The Marshall Gerstein attorneys named to the Best Lawyers list and the categories in which they were chosen include:
- Eric Brusca, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Matthew Carey – Patent Law
- Gregory Chinlund – Patent Law
- Thomas Duston – Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Kevin Flowers, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Anthony Gabrielson – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- David Gass – Patent Law
- Tiffany Gehrke – Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- Robert Gerstein – Patent Law
- Julianne Hartzell – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Jeremy Kriegel – Litigation – Patent
- Richard LaBarge– Patent Law
- John Labbé – Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice; Litigation – Patent
- William Merkel, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Katherine Neville, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Sandip Patel – Patent Law
- Ryan Phelan – Patent Law
- Randall Rueth – Patent Law
- Ryan Schermerhorn – Patent Law
- Jeffrey Sharp – Patent Law
- Sharon Sintich, Ph.D. – Patent Law
- Paul Stephens – Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent; Patent Law
- James Zeller – Patent Law
In addition, The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch named Michelle Bolos to the list in the practice areas of Intellectual Property Law and Litigation – Intellectual Property.
The 2024 Edition of the publication is available today at www.bestlawyers.com.
As one of the oldest and most distinguished legal directories, Best Lawyers conducts peer-review surveys to compile its annual list of top attorneys across various practice levels. For the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, which is the organization’s 20th year in publication, more than 9 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in over 65,000 leading lawyers in 147 practice areas being ranked. Lawyers are selected for inclusion on the Best Lawyers in America list based exclusively on merit. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.